Large format scanning services for drawings, maps and plans of various original materials and sizes can be scanned from a maximum of 1.3m wide and unlimited length.
A cleansed and accurate data set that complies with your standards can be created from a combination of paper records and existing files on your system (e.g. CAD drawings, manuals, Technical Document and other assorted supporting files) that gives you a single source of truth for all of your valuable intellectual property.
With the Avantix versatile large format scanning system, you have access to cost-effective imaging of paper, film and linen originals or even mounted or rigid media:
- Scan plan sizes from A3 to A0
- Map and Plan wide format up to 1.3m wide by unlimited length
- Scan media up to 14mm thickness
- Scanning can be done at high resolution either Colour or Black & White
- Files can be renamed to reflect the unique identifier. e.g. drawing number
- Folder structures can be created for logical and easy retrieval
- Database tables can be populated for more advanced records management
- Output to specific image and data formats for seamless migration into your desired repository
- Classification meta data e.g. discipline, location, vendor, version control and more can be applied
Accurate reproduction of the original is paramount for a successful project. We also provide Digital Preservation services for unique archive material, where the utmost care is needed to preserve the originals integrity.