Inbound Mail Processing
- Inbound mail processing services benefit your customers as well as your business.
- Self-learning document classification and document sorting technology continually improves results.
- Reduces your labour costs and error rates by using document recognition and routing technology to deliver better results.
- Reviews and classifies incoming forms, contracts, and other documents and routes them to the appropriate destination – the right person’s/department’s inbox or your ERP system.
- Processing payments is secure as Avantix Electronic Mailroom employs the same payment processing equipment utilised by credit card companies.
Inbound Mail Processing – Key Features and Benefits
- Improves service quality with faster response times
- Boosts productivity with more efficient business processes
- Reduces time and costs spent on manually sorting and distributing mail
- Easily adaptable to new or changing document types
- Accommodates numerous information channels and existing applications
- Ability to channel from multiple sites directly into one centralised classifying and indexing engine